The Annual General Meeting of Shetland Tourism Association will take place at 6pm on Thursday 21st November in the scenic location of Busta House. We will also be hosting an exclusive members only networking event from 2pm so if you are thinking of joining the association, now might be an ideal time to do so! The members event will include:
- Ideas sharing and discussion around opportunities and challenges identified during the tourist season this year
- Training on our new exclusive members only area of the STA website
- Guest Speaker - Celia Smith from Blyde Welcome on how your business can benefit from funded qualifications and training
- Training on the new Cruise Microsite from Promote Shetland
- Free travel to/from Lerwick
- Networking dinner and refreshments
You can view the programme for this event here.
If you are not sure about joining yet, and would like to learn more about what we do or meet some of our members we are inviting the public to join us for the AGM part of the session which will be held at 6pm and followed by an evening of fireside storytelling of 'The Stories of Busta House'.
A return bus service will be laid on from Lerwick to Busta for anyone wishing to attend. Spaces are limited so booking is essential.
To book for the members only event from 2pm click here
To book for the Shetland Tourism Association AGM and Storytelling from 6pm click here
Please note, the AGM event including travel, refreshments and entertainment is FREE for STA members and £6 for non-members.